Financial Options For Your Business
In Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Full US nationwide coverage and approval service
Free consultation & quotation service
All types of Businesses financed
Quick decisions, low rates
No Deposit Terms
What Type Of Business Financing Is Available To You In Philadelphia Pennsylvania?
…And Much, Much More!
What Is Factoring?
Factoring, more commonly known as Invoice & Receivables Factoring uses the invoices that a business already possess to finance a cash advance, with a nominal fee, that can create cash flow in the time period between invoice creation and customer payment. Business Invoice Factoring is essentially another form of business financing that can be more flexible and beneficial than a commercial business loan.
How Would I Benefit From Leaseit Corps Vendor Program?
Our equipment leasing vendor program automatically connects your business to our network of leasing and financing resources. This alone will give your customers more financing options. Being a business equipment vendor partner will help you grow your business, leads, and revenue
All You Need To Know About Equipment Lease Finance In Philadelphia Pennsylvania
No matter what the current economic environment is, it is estimated that 80% of start up and existing businesses turn to equipment lease finance companies when they need new equipment.
There are many expenses associated with starting a company, such as renting office space, utilities that require deposits, telephone and internet service contracts, office furnishings, various Pennsylvania business licensing costs, equipment supplies, marketing and salaries etc. It’s a time when working capital can be quickly diminished.
Using up one’s capital budget at the outset will put great stress on a companies cash flow & working capital. This is when most savvy entrepreneurs turn to fiscally shrewd options to get the equipment they need to make their businesses flourish.
Why Lease Finance Your Equipment?
Leasing is the best way for a start up business to get the equipment it needs without putting undue financial pressures on its working capital. It offers a world of flexibility that standard banking services just cannot match.
It is no surprise therefore that an estimated 8 out of 10 U.S. companies now lease some or all of their capital equipment. Leasing is powerful. It offers greater financial options, flexibility & benefits.
Types Of Equipment Leasing And Financing Programs
Finance 100% of any capital purchase including soft costs like maintenance and installation.
No Financials – Application Only:
Get credit approved for equipment purchases up to $100,000.00 using a one page application and no financials
Equipment Line of Credit:
Get pre-approved for an equipment line of credit to be drawn upon at your convenience.
Need to put money back into your operating account? Get cash to use for any business purpose, by borrowing against the equipment you already own as collateral.
Master & Seasonal Lease Programs:
If you have a seasonal business, and only operate 7 months a year, lease payments can be set up for the same time period. Master leases are similar to equipment lines of credit.
Benefits of Equipment Leasing
- Budgeting – Equipment lease finance arrangements can be negotiated for variable amounts of time, both short and long-term, which means the business owner can tailor ‘payback periods’ and monthly payments to accommodate his/her business’s particular cash flow abilities.
- Control – Standard Bank loans and facilities can be very restrictive in nature and sometimes shackle the growth of a business, as opposed to equipment leasing & financing that gives a Business Owner greater financial flexibility and puts them in more control.
- Growth – When a business experiences fast growth that requires an immediate fulfilment of equipment but does not have the necessary working capital to make the purchase, lease finance is the fastest and most flexible option.
- Accounting – Leasing payments can be entered as ‘footnote items’ on a companies balance sheet and in most cases does not increase a companies ‘booked’ liabilities unlike a standard loan.
- Credit – Leasing can leave a companies credit line with their Bank untouched allowing them to enter into other necessary credit facilities
- Approval – In many cases, an equipment lease can be completed when conventional Banking and financing may not be possible.
- Assets – Any equipment that is financed becomes an immediate asset of the company, adding to the company’s net worth.
- Tax – Equipment lease finance has very beneficial Tax benefits associated with it.
Leasing And Financing Companies Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Thanks to the world of the internet leasing companies can operate across the whole of the United States and Leaseit Corporation is no exception. We have been assisting businesses like yours for many years. We understand the needs of our clients and their financial desires..
We will help you determine how you can best use equipment leasing to save on future capital expenses, free up cash, overcome budget limitations and also enjoy potential tax benefits. Having Leaseit Corporation on board will help you budget and grow your business through any and all future economic cycles.